Dr. Dodge is a core clinical faculty member at Bastyr Center for Natural Health, where he supervises students physicians in the Department of Naturopathic Medicine. He also supervises the community care site at Ballard Northwest Senior Activity Center.
Dr. Dodge's interests include combining primary care and physical medicine with a focus on management of physical injuries and pain syndromes using hands-on treatments.
- Current Bastyr representative to the House of Delegates of the American Association of Naturopathic Physicians.
- Served on the board of the Washington Association of Naturopathic Physicians from 2002-2009 including terms as vice president, chair the Peer Review Committee, and chair of the Legal, Legislative, and Insurance Committee.
- Completed a two-year residency at Bastyr Center in 2004, including a year-long integrative medicine rotation at the Kent Community Health Center.
- Chosen by his peers as one of the region's Top Doctors in Seattle Metropolitan magazine in 2013.
- Awarded the William A. Mitchell, ND, Service Merit Award, which recognizes exemplary philanthropy and outstanding dedication to Bastyr University, at the 2014 Bastyr University Founders' Day Dinner.
Dr. Dodge holds an ND from Bastyr University, a master's degree in psychology and dual bachelors' degrees in biology and psychology from Stanford University. Dr. Dodge is a member of the Washington Association of Naturopathic Physicians and the American Association of Naturopathic Physicians.