At your first appointment at Bastyr Center, you will be asked to complete a patient information form and health history. It is helpful if you bring along copies of previous tests, lab results and the names of any medications or natural supplements you are currently taking. You can also save time by bringing the completed forms with you on your first visit. (Download free Adobe Reader software.) Download and print the PDF documents below. Then bring the completed paperwork with you to your first office call:
- For a nutrition visit, please also fill out this form: Nutrition Assessment.
- For a visit to the Diabetes and Cardiovascular Wellness Clinic, please also fill out this form: DCWC Intake Form.
- For an Environmental Medicine visit, please also fill out this form: Environmental Medicine Health Questionnaire
- If your physician recommends it, please fill out the Digestive Questionnaire Form.
- If you are scheduled for a Mind Body visit, please review this Welcome Letter and fill out these Mind Body Intake forms.
- If you are requesting your medical records be released to or from our clinic, please fill out the corresponding release form.
A parent/legal guardian must attend a minor’s first visit with Bastyr Center for Natural Health. For parents or legal guardians who cannot be present for subsequent visits, please fill out this form: Permission to Treat a Minor Without a Parent/Guardian Present.
To sign up for access to your child's MyChart record, please complete and return this form: Parental/Guardian Proxy Access to a Child's MyChart Record. Please note that your child’s chart will be accessed through your MyChart record. Photo ID is required to activate proxy.